BlueSoleil 5.0.5 is a milestone in the BlueSoleil history. More friendly interface, easy-to-use, more widely compatible... The biggest change than our earlier versions is that BlueSoleil 5.0.5 has dual graphic interface, classic BlueSoleil GUI and Windows explorer GUI.
Classic BlueSoleil GUI presents users the Bluetooth connection environment in an intuitive "Bluetooth space / orbit + Soleil (the sun)" graphical user interface. Within this intuitive environment, users can easily click "My local Soleil" device to start to search other surrounding Bluetooth device, which are shown on the orbit. Bluetooth connection can be setup by simply clicking the other Bluetooth device icon. A line will be shown between the Soleil and the device to indicate the connection.
Typical Usage Scenario
* Enjoy music on computer with Bluetooth stereo headset
* Bluetooth keyboard and mouse
* Access Internet Wirelessly via GPRS phone
* Taking a picture Wirelessly
* Wirelessly Printing
* Support Bluetooth 2.0+EDR and 2.1+EDR.
* "Send to" function. Right-click a selected file in explorer, to send the file to other Bluetooth devices via the "Send to" popup menu.
* "Send by Bluetooth" and "set as default" functions in Microsoft Outlook.
* "Create desktop shortcut "function. You can create shortcuts for devices and services on the desktop by right-clicking the device or service icon. The shortcut can also be created by dragging a device or a service icon and dropping to desktop.
* Support 64bit OS.
* CSR, ISSC main chipset compatible.
* CPU: 600MHz or above
* RAM: 128M or above
* Screen: 800*600 or above
* Display: Adapter True Color 16bits or above
* OS: Windows2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Languages supported: English