Anti-Trojan Eliteâ„¢ (ATE) is a malware remover. Malware is software designed specifically to damage or disrupt a system, such as a trojan horse, a spyware or a keylogger.
ATE contains a Real-Time File Firewall, it monitor system and clean malwares immediately. It is also a system security tools, you can view and control processes and TCP/IP network connections.
The reasons to choose Anti Trojan Elite:
* Real-time malware firewall, protecting user's computer in real-time.
* Detecting and cleaning binded malware, doesn't hurt normal file and clean the malware.
* Detecting and cleaning no process malware, some malware don't have a EXE file, they are only some DLL files and running as some threads in other process, ATE can detect and clean this type of malware even it's running.
* Free tools. View the information of Tcp/Ip states and processes informations.
* Disk and memory scan supported.
* Real-time malware firewall.
* Compressed files (RAR ZIP CAB) scan supported.
* Backup module: Backup trojan files before killing.
* Network Manager. View the tcp/udp states and the processes they belonged to. User can disconnect any tcp connection and stop the opposite process.
* Process manager. View the processes and its DLL modules' information. User can terminate any process and unload any DLL module.
* Internet Explorer and registry repair utility.
* Updating online supported, and auto check updates when ATE starts.
* Real-time registry monitor utility.